Mitigating Security Threats on your Construction Site
Construction surveillance has become an imperative today to deter introduction of clandestine devices or systems into government and corporate facilities during the construction phase. NVE’s teams of surveillance technicians (CSTs) come equipped with the security training, construction savvy, experience and professional dedication required to protect our clients during this period of maximum security exposure.
NVE construction surveillance services include:
- Daily surveillance of the entire construction process for identification of security anomalies, vulnerabilities and exposures
- Inspection of pre-and post-installed construction materials, equipment and furnishings for security irregularities
- Monitoring of secured storage areas and the use of architectural/engineering documentation
- Monitoring and recording construction worker activity to detect placement of clandestine devices or systems into a building’s edifice, structure or interior
- Reporting irregularities and taking appropriate actions for removal of any confirmed anomalies or vulnerabilities